<= See All alarms of Delta servo
|The internal reset of the encoder is error.
The internal reset of the encoder is in error
- Check if the servo is properly grounded.
- Check if the encoder cable separates from the power supply or the high-current circuit to avoid the interference.
- Check if the shielding cables are used in the wiring of the encoder.
- Please connect the UVW connector (color green) to the heat sink of the servo drive.
- Please check if the encoder cable separates from the power supply or the high-current circuit.
- Please use shielding mesh.
- If the situation is not improving,please send the drive back to the distributors or contact with Delta.
(The above information is referenced from Delta Electronics IMSBU)
See ALL Alarms <= ↓ The following content is contributed by users ↓
— Sharing is a virtue. Please add the inadequacies of this article to benefit the public —