<= See All alarms of Delta servo
|Charging circuit of the servo drive is not removed and the battery voltage is higher than the specification (>3.8 V) or the encoder signal is error
|Battery voltage is too high
- Check if the charging circuit exists in the servo drive.
- Check if the battery is correctly installed
- According to the procedure of Over voltage to check. When corrective actions are done, AL.028 will be cleared automatically.
|The internal encoder is error.
- Check if it is the absolute type encoder.
- Check if the servo is properly grounded.
- Check if the encoder cable separates from the power supply or the high-current circuit to avoid the interference.
- Check if the shielding cables are used in the wiring of the encoder
- If the situation is not improving,please send the drive back to the distributors or contact with Delta.
- Please connect the UVW connector (color green) to the heat sink of the servo drive.
- Please check if the encoder cable separates from the power supply or the high-current circuit.
- Please use shielding mesh. If the situation is not improving, please send the drive back to the distributors or contact with Delta.
(The above information is referenced from Delta Electronics IMSBU)
See ALL Alarms <= ↓ The following content is contributed by users ↓
— Sharing is a virtue. Please add the inadequacies of this article to benefit the public —